Told her my feelings

Wiseguy90

So I ran into my ex tonight. I had some financial papers requiring her signature. We discussed those and ten she asked how I was feeling.

I let everything out. Told her I was sorry for my lack of affection, how I can see how it pushed her away, and that I respected her decision. I proceeded to say I wanted to make things work with her and how I missed her and just just the relationship stuff. I told her I truly believe we were meant to be together. She said she still needed time because it scared her to think things may be the same if we did reconcile. She stated she did still love me and missed me but thought it was too soon; which I agreed it was (been 3 months).

We discussed several positive moments we had during our 7 years and she pointed out several qualities she admired about me and believed it would be difficult to find those in someone else. We discussed a few things that would need to change if there was a reconciliation. She told me she didn't want to give me false hope, but said if we were meant to be it will all work out.

Felt good to get those feelings out of the way and hear that she was just as conflicted as I am. I guess now it is time to move forward and focus on me and not worry about what the future brings my way.

Archived