Grief intensifies three months later. Hurting.

I don't like to post about the same thing over and over, but lately I have been feeling very sad and guilty. I'm also very confused.For those who do not know, a woman that i dated for 8 months had an abortion a few months ago. Prior to this girl getting pregnant, i decided that i was tired of her putting me down for not being financially stable at 23 and i tried to cut her off. She made me her booty call and i would fall for it everytime she called me. I knew we were compatible and all i wanted to do was be single, lose weight and make music. When she was pregnant i was patient with her as she constantly insulted me and screamed over the phone. She would not allow me around her and she refused to let me come to her doctor visits (she took a pill). The only person that i could talk to was her friend who supported me through this as well.

We still communicated afterward, but i was scared to visit her in person and i dont think she wanted to see me anyway. She made an effort to meet up on my birthday, but when i drove to her house that night she did not answer the door for me. I sent her the rudest text message and that was that. We havent spoken or seen each other since. Even though i was sad that we aborted our child, i was happy to not have her hindering me anymore. I was fine up until a few weeks ago when i suddenly started thinking of her and the situation. I messaged her oon fb and saw that she has another man in her profile pic. This bothers me a little.

If i know she isn't right for me, why am i concerned tht she is probably involved with someone else? Is it because i feel bad bout what happened? Is it because i am lonely and not involved with anyone. Am I insecure? I'm just confused.

If i know she isn't right for me, why am i concerned tht she is probably involved with someone else? Is it because i feel bad bout what happened? Is it because i am lonely and not involved with anyone. Am I insecure? I'm just confused.

You are feeling something that we all feel at times after a break up. Paranoid induced desperation. Its as if you are treading water and watching the last life boat drift away.

Here's the deal. Forget that life boat. Put your feet down. The water isn't as deep as you think.

You're just probably not yet all over her and is just missing her presence, which is a normal stage of a relationship breakdown.

It would help a lot if you'll focus more on why she isn't the right lady for you and that you have to move on from this failed relationship as it's no longer serving you.

A good relationship should be enabling not disabling or putting your partner down most of the time.

Just let her go and in the meantime take your time to heal.. it won't be easy and you'll be in this stage for quite sometime.

Crawl out of it if you need be , just move out and do something for yourself.

Forgive yourself and her for whatever happened to the relationship... you both are just not meant.

Take care.

Archived