She said "just not working out"

Hey

well let me tell you the story.. i met a girl on icq she was nice we met and started dating.. we met 6 weeks ago been dating for 4.. anyhow sunday she called me and told me our relationship was a lie. that she had lied so much. Anyhow i just called her and said tell me is it yes or no? and she said its just not working out. She said we didnt know each other good enough and maybe we should wait? any tips? i want her back lol.. i didnt wanta loose her.. see we go to different schools.

Anyhow thanks and all comments will be appreciated

Bye

Mysteryman

There are so many motivations to break up and I think she is trying to let you down easy while hiding her true motivation.

I think it is just as well to let it be and act like you don't care. In fact if you do this, you will immediately plant a question in her head as to why you are taking it so well. Leave things be as if you pursue this at this time, you may learn something that may only cause you more hurt.

My heart goes out to you.

Good for you.

Remember, being strong and confident for yourself if the most attractive trait you can have. Sounds like you have things under control.

By the way, are you German? Your English is excellent if so. Of course, it seems like all young adults know English fairly well in Germany.

My parents worked for the government so I lived all over europe and asia.

I'm american, I came back here to go to school. The whole time I was over seas all I wanted was to come back to the us and live but now that I'm here I wanna go back so badly. I like it here and everything, but the people are strange. It's hard to find original people here. Every ones chasing an image or trying to be like every one else. I cant say that for every one I've met, but somethings just a miss here, not sure what it is.