Where to go??

Dougie_D

Your location is Los Angeles and you're wondering where to go on a Saturday night??

Yes...that involves no bars/clubs. A lot of ENA posters have said that bars/clubs are not really a good fit for me. I'm wanting to try something different but I don't know. I'm a loner, so I'm always by myself. It's almost 11:00 pm now.

There are still places in LA you can google up with some effort that doesn't require a bar/club exactly. Most often, music shows. You'd have a better chance if it's also a bit earlier for other things you can enjoy like museums, bowling, whatever that is in your interests.

All those places charge at the door. Yes, and everything is open during the daytime..I really don't get it. I'm pretty sure the world is 24/7.

You can goto the mall, got out with a friend to dinner, you can go with a friend at a coffee shop.

the movies.. etc.

Not sure why you can't goto a bar? you looking for a potential mate? then bar is probably not a good choice, though not always meaning they're ALL drunks! lol

Yeah, I'm seeking a potential girl. The mall closes before 9 everyday. I'm a loner. Majority of friends are busy or give me an excuse not to hang. I go to movies by myself but it's not a place to really meet girls.

Honestly I wish I could actually enjoy sun or being outside but it actually makes me sick. Living in LA kills me. I think that's the main reason I've always been a night owl. It's WAY cooler outside

Archived