Can i get some tips on how to approach a girl?

Tomz

I am a very shy person and a lot of times I will see a girl looking at me and make eye contact with them but I dont know what to do or say. I was wondering what are some good ways to start off a conversation or something. Also, whats the best way too ask a girl for her phone number without being too forward.

your best bet is to get there number or something. lol I mean just shock her go up and say "I noticed ya looking at me, just wanted to say Hi." I mean that's a good start. I mean I bet women think there invincible when it comes to them checkin out dudes, I mean its not that we dont know its just that we dont have the balls to go up and tell em we were checkin em out too.

Try and involve yourself with something that they are doing. I find that the best way to talk to a girl I dont really know, is to maybe help them with something. Or you could "accidently" do something which interrupts what they are doing. Try and be natural, and dont move too quickly. Its best to first establish a slight friendship with her.