I can't tell if she's flirting or not. Help me decypher this

Okay, so I sit next to this girl in my history class. She's very beautiful, and very fun to be with. She seems a little out of my league, but I wont let that stop me. But I can't tell if she's just flirting when she talks to me, or if there is truth behind it.

As well as sitting next to her in history, is one of her friends that sits on the other side of me, who is possibly the wackiest girl I've ever met (not interested in her though). I'm somewhat quiet in that class, so I don't smile a whole lot. The friend will usually make me laugh, or at least make me give a real, genuine smile, and Alisha, watching the whole thing, starts laughing, calms herself down, and then tells me I'm cute. She looks into my eyes when she says this, with a smile on her face. I can't tell if she's just flirting with me, or if there's some truth to what she says. Anyone want to take a crack at it?

and then tells me I'm cute. She looks into my eyes when she says this, with a smile on her face. I can't tell if she's just flirting with me, or if there's some truth to what she says.

personally i think the question is how is she not flirting... she may be a huge tease but i think she means what she says.

good luck with this, man.