When Sex is more than just sex

volvic1

Hey everyone,

Ive recently started seeing this guy for the last maybe 3 months. It fairly full on as we work out on site together for three weeks straight and then a week off.

The sex is amazing!! Just wondering has anyone ever been in a situation where its felt like that its more than just your normal good sex, I cant put a finger on what it is that makes it so different, it just seems like theres so much going on that I cant explain??

Just wondering if anyone has ever been in the same boat??

I actually in the same situation.... Been dating someone for almost two months and the sex is so incredible. We talk about it and agreed... It's great! And we are pretty happy about it. We are having fun together and it's good cardio! Lol a win win situation.

I think we just click. My last two relationships the sex was not so great. I didn't think it at the time-- but now, I see what was missing!!!

Im the exact same, I thought my last couple of relationships the sex was fine... but this is a new level altogether, he agrees aswell he just keeps saying that thats not just normal sex... it all just clicks!! phewww im getting carried away thinking about it now..

Same. Second time I've had this. Amazing sex and its just getting better and better the more we get to really know each other. Makes my life brighter, days happier, and I'm smiling so much lately I think I'm gonna get Bell's palsy from it lol.

Great sex does make life brighter and me happier, too. I am starting to think, the problem with so many relationships is bad sex! Or not enough sex. Because I feel so good, I think am much more tolerant and accepting. Sounds cliche but its true.

OKCupid has advice that can boost the chance of an orgasm 5-15%...15%, that's like, enough to switch car insurance companies, for crying out loud...and a night with the newt would probably go along the lines of "did you know we sell home owner's insurance? Oh, You're a renter, well, we have renter's insurance too, to cover things like...ok, yes your bed too...um...oh dear...we also have life insurance?

link removed

Archived