Why do I miss him so much?

Hello everyone,

I have such a problem getting over this guy at school. Basically, we were seeing eachother in a secret romance becasue we didn't want the whole school knowing. I didn't think i was problem that I told my friends, but he thought it was big deal because he wanted no one to know, so he got upset. We didn't speak for a month, but I would see him everyday in school. I tried saying that I was sorry and I wrote him notes and left him messages, but he did not reply. When I finally talked to him, he decided to not even be bothered with me anymore. I don't know if people told him lies about me or if he truly felt like I betrayed his trust. I just don't know why he won't forgive me. He can't even look me in the face when he talks to me. Like I said, I told my friends, because I didn't think there was anything to be ashamed of, besides I didn't tell them the details of what went on. Supposedly he is not seeing anyone else so that is not the problem. The last message I left said, that I pretty much did all I could to make things right and that I'm not going call him anymore, but he could call me when he's ready. He still hasn't called. I really wished I understood why it was such a big deal that my friends knew. If I didn't tell him that, me and him would still be together right now. I'm just trying to figure if there is something else going on with him like another girl or he has some issues to sort out. It's like he can't even look at me anymore when we talk. It's very uncomfortable, and I have to deal with seeing him everyday. I want to make a truce, but it seems like he doesn't want to try to be my friend. I just can't let go of him and I really don't know why. Maybe its because I see him all the time. Then again, maybe it's because I think hurt him. I just wish that I could actually get a chance to sit down and talk to him. Then maybe I could move on. Please help me understand what the deal is, because i'm just as lost as can be.

hi it seems to me that he does have some sort of issue to sort out

whatever it is,it still dosent give him the right to ignore u the way he has.

you at least deserve some sort of explanation as to why he is so hurt

over something so small

tell him that you need to get past this whether its with him or not

and that he needs to tell you why so at least you can find out and have some sort of closure instead of this lingering issue bothering you

you must be wondering a million reasons why, thats the worst when someone wont tell you something that you deserve to know

but if he truly cared he wouldnt be doing this

after you try and find out what happened, try to let him go

im sure you could find someone proud to be with you and have everyone know it

I hope this helps you

good luck