Anyone know how to make scars fade faster?

Riku

dude it sucks to hide the scars, i know. mine are so bad. i have them on my wrists and then my most noticeable ones are on my left arm at my bicep i think its called. but right when look at my arm its all there and like 15 its horrable. its the worst with dances because im swearing strapless and pictures and everything its horrable. ugh i wish i could find something, i use so mcuh stuff. try MEDERMA. i dont know if it works or not though, atleast in my situation because i havent used it consistently so i need to do that, hah. good luck lovely. be strong

For me, I just try and tan my body where the marks are. If you can tan yourself without burning, tan the area and when the tan fades your scars will blend with your regulare skin. I worked for me. I had a bad episode on my arm and I just swam all summer with a littles sunblock and they blended. I am not sure if this works but you can try and sunburn your skin. maybe the new skin will make it lighten. Just suggestions.

Good Luck

Go to GNC Vitamin or something of that sort... Look around for vitamin E, make sure you get the capsiles with the liquid inside. Rub it on a few times a day, it will def. help fade the scars away. I cut for about 4.5 years, and it always helped me out til I pryed myself away. It was hard, and if try, you can do it too!!

when the cuts are new, try putting neosporin on them. i used to cut on my thighs, and i hate wearing shorts, but one day i realized that when i wore my volleyball uniform, the shorts were so short that people would see them. what i did was i used liquid foundation that matched my skin tone, and tried to cover it up. before doing this, it helps to put a lot of lotion on the area with cuts...it makes it so that the foundation will blend with your skin easily, and not show up as much on dry skin and such.

I can't tell you anything but to try to cover them up with make-up. But thats one thing that made me stop cuttin because i thought about it and i would look at my arm and see the scars and see the one place that i cut so deep i had nine stiches and told the doctor i had cut it on a piece of metal in our metal shop. But i would see that and it made me think if i make it through this and grow up and have kids and one day they look at my arm and ask whats that from what would i say? What would you say? I'm not going to tell you not to cut because i used to do it and i think if i did it or do it i can't tell someone not too. But i will tell you this cutting leads to cutting deeper not just on the skin but on the soul, everytime you cut your arm you cut your soul. Scars like that won't heal. No matter how much i try i won't ever forget what it was like to go through the day just thinking of getting home getting out a knife and cutting. It's a bad feeling to just walk around waiting to die. You can make it through this and make it through life. Life will test you. You may think you can't take anymore but you can...you just dont know it yet.

Stay strong. STAY SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVE LIFE FOR TODAY.

MY MONTRA (ONE OF THEM): Live life to the fullest, even if it means death.

Don't waste even one day because one day wasted is 24 hours lost to darkness. You may have to live that day again...

• 3 years later...

vitamin E. those little supplement capsules. You can pop the ends open and squeeze out the oil on cuts, it will make them heal very fast, as in noticeably faster than normal.

Try to stop cutting if you can. I know you are worried about scars, they will heal in time. I did this a bit 4 years ago, and now the scars are hardly visible. However if you keep doing it, it will only get worse.

• 1 month later...