I'm on my 4th day of NC. A little sad. A little tempted to check up on her. But I won't do it. It's not my pride that's pushing me not to contact her. It's what she said the last time we talked (last Friday)...She said that she doesn't want to talk to me, doesn't want to receive any text messages from me, and there's absolutely no other guy.

I'm trying to man up and continue to stay firm with NC. Consulted my mom, brother, father, and my brother's wife about the possible outcome since the argument was fairly not that big of a deal (If you've read my story)...all response was "she's just letting off steam. Eventually, after a couple of months, she'll come around." This happened the first and second time of our breakup, she came back. First reconciliation, we lasted about 1year and 2 months, then break up, then reconciliation again, lasted about 8 months... And those early breakups had a fairly big deal compared to this argument...

I don't know what to think. But I do know what to expect though...She won't be coming back...even though I pray to God that she does, even though majority of my family members and friends and some respondents here says she will, I can't see it happening. I don't know why...

^ I wish I knew the answer to that, too. You may call it "Unconditional Love" .... or even "Stupidity".

I was always asking myself that too, you know? But I just can't figure the answer to that. It's just that everytime I see her (when we were together, regardless of the fact that we've broken up a couple of times), there's this sensation that's telling me "She's the one". It MAY sound ridiculous but that's the truth...

But yeah...I'm preparing for the worst to come... And it has just been 4 days since we've broken up.

I hear you Ken, it may be worthwhile actually taking time to process your own thoughts of the situation and if there is a long term future with this girl(if it happens again that you get back together). It seems as though you are wanting this to work out but she does not, hence the breakups of past experiences.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

It is understandable, you have a lot invested in her emotionally and it will be silly me saying this right now but you will know logically what will happen. Put your own wants/needs first and foremost, if she comes back, then it is up to you to decide, but by that stage, you will have moved on because you deserve to be respected and treated with such respect

^ Yeah. I know that. I'm beginning to think lately "maybe this is happening because we really aren't meant for each other, that maybe the both of us has been trying too hard to stay in this relationship."

It's just saddening that a simple argument could turn the whole "Happy World" into "Hell World".

Compared to the reason why we broke up the first and second time, you could say that this is nothing. I could be wrong though. But I just dont want to complicate the situation as it already is, and as much as possible, I want to keep my dignity intact.

I'm sorry if I'm venting out here wholeheartedly...but I really don't know where else to turn to.. She used to be the person im conversing with when i'm amassed by problems...now that she's gone, it's proving to be very difficult...

Thank you guys for listening...

im practically in the same boat as you. im day 5 of NC. on mornings my first instinct is too still check my phone to get a "good morning babe" text...but i no its not happening..i pretty much no for sure she will not be conatcting me ever again... i was her rebound..an we got along perfect..but no matter how perfect we got along i was still the rebound in the end so the fake love on her end was there..it stinks..an yea same here with the problems..she was my go to person with problems etc..no i've been in contact with every friend ive ever met haha just to keep company either text or hang out..

I don't know what's on her mind right now and I don't wanna know. My mind is fixed that she will not return even though people (in real life and in this forums of course) have told me that she's just letting of steam and will come around eventually after a few months. I don't wanna think about that she'll return. I just wish that time would fast forward itself and I'll find myself already over her and no more stress would befall on me with regards to her.

Though it is saddening that a simple argument can turn out like this, I guess I'll just have to get used to people like her : not being thankful for the simple nothings that you can do and show her how you really love her thru your actions and pays more attention to the simple arguments.

Archived