Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Only the strong survive - My journal

CaptainWorld

So I guess I should start somewhere to give this journal some kind of foundation. I was born in the deep south, moved to Vegas when I was 3. Hard childhood, divorced parents, not much money, that whole deal. Was in sports basically my whole life. Moved in with family in Oregon, terrible experience, growing experience to say the least.After high school, went to a Junior College in northern california to play football, had money issues/health issues, so came back home to live with Dad in LV.

Right now:

Basically my life is lonely, and saddening. I work part time at a Sports store. Couple of months ago I saw my testosterone was only 471, which doesn't make sense because I am in shape and muscled up, about 6'2" 230 ~15% bf. Anyways, had to find this special type of doctor to put testosterone pellets in me. Hopefully my natural test levels go up with this program I'm on. Currently getting over a female who lives in California. IDK how the hell else to explain this. Most of my life is spent inside a gym anymore. I take uber-amount of supplements and try to keep my diet on track, but my appetite is severely suffering. have Anaboilc steroids coming in the mail, and probably will purchase some HGH soon. I don't have a great deal of friends here, and the ones i do have aren't really there for me. IDK how the hell else to explain everything, so I guess just follow along as I write these journals and the info will seep out, my life is hard to just type out in one sitting.

Archived