i thought she told me everything, but....

So I have been dealing with a few issues with my girlfriend (mostly dealing with them by myself because she is too defensive to talk to), and I just found out something else last night. Things i have found out regarding her past bothered me, and I have dealt with that. This is different.

She tested positive for HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) back in December and just told me NOW. In case you don't know, it basically has no cure, different strains that range from dormant to frequent genital warts. We have frequent sex and don't use condoms because she is on birth control. I feel a bit well lets see... LIED TO. What a selfish b.itch to keep something like that from me just because she knew how I would react. What should I do?

That is a serious matter, and i feel strongly that she should have told you at the time, and then at least she woulnt be putting you at risk, if she had told you earlier you could have decided to use protection.

But i also feel for her a little bit, because it proves she loves you alot, and did not want to risk losing you, because of it, but on the other hand, she should know that you love her no matter what happens right? would you have kept the relationship going if she told you about it at the start?

I think you both need to sit down and have a serious talk about it, and if she fails to co-operate, then i dont think there is anything you can do about it, you cant force her to talk about things, but if she loved you then she would be willing to talk to you about everything and not be worried by what you may say, a situation can not be solved by one member of a relationship, it needs to be solved by both of you together, otherwisd it will never be solved, and i feel that if she doesnt talk about then she is being very selfish about the matter.

I hope this helps, good luck in whatever you choose to do about the situation, keep us posted ok!