Guys: Do you like giving oral?

HELL YES! I LOVE IT! Nothing turns me on more than burying my face between my girlfriend's hot, thick, sexy thighs. I don't just go down on her, I devour her and those sweet delcious, juicies pouring out of her.

i like the way you think.......ive been so busy lately i havent found time for a gf and i think thats what i miss most..........i used to love going down on my gf s i cant wait to do it again

I will echo the sentiment of a few others on here...

There are a few reasons why I liked giving it... One, because I knew I would probably get something afterwards... Two, because I loved the beauty of her vagina... and Lastly, because it made her really squirm, scream, and go nuts when she climaxed. That was very satisfying indeed

However, I will also say that if she hasn't showered in a while (aka she's let it have time to "simmer" down there) then the smell can be incredibly strong and acidic. Also, if she recently went to the bathroom and there's still bits of TP in there then that grossed me out a bit too.

Being quite young..really I don't care, I care about my partner and don't have to have sex to stay in the relationship even though it is very tempting. I'm 15 years old, I look as if I am 19, 6'2" blond hair, green eyes, dark blonde hair, nice build even though I don't really work out. Giving a female head really turns me on cause I know if she liked it, shes gonna make me like it too, and if we have to stop for some reason, its alright cause it'll be made up later.

I just love giving it cause Im a freak, and I swear by it. My girl-friend is very cute and fine by that, which just makes me want to please her even more.

I just love my face in between those nice thick thighs, giving pleasure to such a beautiful thing. I love the female body, just so beautiful in shape and size if taken care properly, and just so intriguing at times too. I also love the moaning, just such a turn on hearing the sounds of her being pleased, it is just an adrenaline rush. I like the fact that when we are done, we both know we enjoyed it.

Thats about it.

What do you girls like the most?

Any ideas?

Well what really works for my girl is to work the clit with my tongue. Most of the time it doesn't really matter what direction or speed I do (such as clockwise, up/down, fast, slow) since it usually leads to the same result (multiple orgasms on her part). If he doesn't really know, then thats actually better for you, since you can guide him to what you like. I would say just have him start by focusing his "attention" to the upper area (clit) and then move on from there. Communication during this learning process is something that is neccesary. Every girl likes it different ways (some like to have there vagina "spread" so the inner areas are aroused, while some just like the outer area to be aroused) and if your not enjoying it that much, then it's because he's not finding the right "spot" on you, and you need to "guide" him a little so he finds it. I think after he finds it, he will be a bit more enthusiatic about it, since he will see the results of good oral on a woman.

Well i have to say its good to know so many guys like giving it!!! I know my Bf likes to give it....heak before we had done it he even begged me a couple of times but i was to shy....i think the reason i like it so much is the instant rush it gives off and how it just makes you want to scream...now on the flip side i dont mind giving my bf head i wouldnt say i enjoy it or anything but yeah....my problem is when he cums its nasty tasting and im sure i dont taste any better but still i do it anyway cause i love seeing his face after and the pure look of thrill and enjoyment i think its one of the best things you can do for your partner

then it's because he's not finding the right "spot" on you

That's what my boyfriend calls my "sweet spot." He zeroed in on it and figured out what I like best by watching me masturbate. And it worked, because when he performs oral sex on me, I have very, very intense orgasms.

I was once staying in a hotel room, in the World Trade Center actually, and there was a couple in the next room and I could hear every word they said. Must have been really thin walls or something because you couldn't avoid overhearing them clearly even with the TV on.

Anyway, it was apparently their first time together and I think they might have been virgins, and the guy really wanted to go down on the girl badly but she wouldn't let him. Eventually she agreed but she said she needed to take a shower first. After the shower she only let him do it for like 5 seconds or something and then they had real sex.

So, yes, the guy really wanted to do it but the girl was a little shy about it. So, umm, my point is don't be shy!

• 2 months later...

Do you like performing oral sex on your g/f, wife, or sexual partner?

Yes.

Does hair matter? (i.e. too much, too little)

As long as it's trimmed or shaved completely, it's fine.

Do you do it because you enjoy it, or just for the "give and receive" notion?

Both.

i know ya'll probably tired of me answering in this thread but guess what!

I love it! I bury my face in g/f's thick lucious vulva every chance i get! Why, cause I don't play! I friggin hard! What!

And to all ya'll so called men who don't like to give ur gurl oral shame on you! And since tonight is valentine's night, ya know she gon get it!

live free.....die well!

I love to eat at the Y. And a little pointer for the guys, when munching on your lady, use your nose. I mean it. While gently parting her lips, insert your tongue into her love hole, use your nose to stimulate her clit. My women loves this and many times she's squirt on my face during her jolly time.

I love playing with a womans kitty

It is a toitaly turn on to be able to turn her on. Of course I take my time, tease a bit. Like and kiss the inside of her thighs, Trace the tip of my tongue up to the outer lips, then up above the button and around. Slowly work her up, before I start liking her clitoris. Then Take my lips and slowly suck in the lips and all, then gently squeeze them with my lips and flick them with my tongue. Hint for all first timers. Slow and patience and when she has an O, don't stop!!! Keep at it till she lets you know to stop!

My current gf we have not shared any physical intimacy yet, but she is in for a treat when we decide too take that next step. Nothing like the taste of a woman!!!

I've only had two boyfriends and I thought it strange at first but they both loved going down on me. Seems like it's the first thing they both wanted to do when we're getting intimate. So anyways, my current boyfriend is pretty amazing at it and says he really enjoys the taste and the smell 'cause I don't really smell at all really. He says he usually fantisizes about going down on me more than me giving him head (which I enjoy as well). Anyway, I really like it when he sucks on my clit over all the moves that he does. Maybe you guys should try it, although it might not be every girl's cup of tea.