Erm....?

Its more and more common for girls to wear thongs/G-strings these days. It just turns us guys on. Well, its a major turn on for me if a girl wears thongs, it would be a disappointment if they wore just normal panties. I don't like G-strings much tho, thongs r much more sexy. They expose the right amount of skin in my opinion.

What does it mean if your girlfriend wears a thong to a date? Thoughts please.

It means she like thongs. Believe it or not, not everything in a lady's life revolves around a guy. Lots of women wear thongs for NUMEROUS other [non-sexual] reasons (i.e. comfort, the panty-line factor, etc.).

Don't analyze things so much.

Yeah don't think to much about it, since most girls just like to wear them now. My g/f loves to wear thongs, the occasional g-string (depending on what she's wearing) and sometimes she just goes bare, since she just feels more comfortable (plus she likes to tease me when were out about how she's not wearing anything). If she wears them, it's most likely due to the fact that she may like wearing just to wear them.

Heh, it was the first time she did and I got some action so I guess I just put two and two together lol.

Well, don't expect "action" everytime a girl wears thongs -- you'll find yourself INCREDIBLY disappointed (and maybe even with a black eye). You could have very easily added two and two and came up with five.

This may be a ridiculous question but whats the difference between a thong and a g-string. I'm from Australia and as far as we are concerned i think everyone believes that they are the same thing...

I'll wear a g to reduce VPL - Visible Panty Line as we like to call it plus they are pretty comfortable

I only wear it when I wear pants or skirts that could possibly show my underwear line. Or, whenever I feel like it, only if it's the soft or mesh-like material. Other than that, I try not to. You wanna know how it feels like wearing a thong? It feels like a chronic wedgy! At least for me it does, especially if it's the satin ones.

I like how it looks, but prefer the bikini cut better. Less is more, I think. Like Amethyst said, I wouldn't overanalyze it. Just because a girl likes to wear thongs once in a while, it doesn't mean that her man will always get some action.

To answer your question Tahlia, a g-string is like a thong, but thinner, about 1/8 of it's width. It bascially covers enough of the crotch area, and the rest of it is basically a piece of string. I don't like G-strings. I heard that women are more proned to vaginal infections when wearing G-strings, mainly because their privates aren't covered up as much.

Yeah... she might just be wearing a g-string 'coz she doesnt want those horrible panty lines (gasp, who would've thought?)

Eh. G-string, Thong... I live in Australia too, they're both the same to me. (except thongs are like, shoes XD)

If she's wearing one of those skanky crotchless g-strings, that would probably mean something.. however, just a normal g-string? I'd say she just didnt want a big fat panty line showing