Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Travel and Culture

Need Good Camera for Travel Blog, slr-like?

whitwhit

I need a camera that has at least 1080p, looks professional and will allow me to do some basic photography too. I need it do do RAW file format as well as regular jpeg.

I do not want to pay more than 400 bucks. I have been doing research but I can't seem to find one camera that gets good reviews all round. The market seems uber flooded and I can't seem to make a decision.

Doesn't have to be super professional quality, but I need something that will at least look impressive.

I just want my youtube videos attract viewers.

If you are serious about creating great images, the camera to buy is this one...

link removed

- This camera has a Leica lens equivalent to a 24-90mm f/1.4 zoom lens

- It has an excellent Macro mode so you can get unbelievably close to very tiny things

- It shoots both RAW and JPEG Photos

- It shoot very good quality videos, including 120 frame per second slow-motion video

- The battery lasts all day in photo mode ( in video mode you will get about 80 minutes out of one battery )

- Because the lens is very "fast" you can shoot in dim light or a night ( including videos ) and get great results

- It's small enough to be easily carried with you through out the day

And if you want some proof about what this camera can do, take a look at these links...

link removed

link removed

link removed

• 1 month later...

Whitwhit,

I did professional photography back in the 1990's but left that line of work 13 years ago. However, when I travel I use a small Sony RX-100. It is compact but shoots as impressive as any SLR camera. For it's size it is the top of the line camera. The images are amazing and I highly recommend this camera to anyone especially for traveling.

Archived