Am I still a virgin?

jd21

I posted a little while ago about my boyfriend and I having sex for the first time and how it hurt so he had to stop. My question is, am I still a virgin? He went in me but never finished, so does that mean we actually had sex? I just wanted to know what you all thought.

Technically, you are not a virgin anymore. However, I think for the two of you emotionally you will regard the first time for real, when you can finish the job so to say.

When I started having sex, I was 20 and with my first true love. It kept hurting until the 10th time or so.

You answered your own question:

I posted a little while ago about my boyfriend and I having sex for the first time and how it hurt so he had to stop.

A virgin is someone who has never had sex. By your own admission, you HAVE had sex; thereforeeee, it follows that you are not a virgin.

I think that if you want to get technical you are still a virgin. However, some people say that even when 2 women get together and have oral that's sex. It just depends on what your definition of sex is. I guess you are probably referring to vaginal sex and since that's the case you already answered your own question and you are not a virgin, but you need to finish the job emotionally, as everyone said.

regardless..this might sound odd...but i reccomend you have sex with him (if your committed to him and i assume you are) so later on you will have no confusion about who your "first" was.

If she's not ready, she's not ready -- end of story. She should not have sex just so she can say she had it.