Not sure if im a good kisser

about grinding, dont think about it too much

the best thing to do is to relax and naturally ull grind.

also it is much easier for the guy because the girl is the one that is actually doing all the dancing so just follow her guide if u are completely clueless

but i know that even if guyz that cant dance are on the dance floor my friends and i will appreciate them more than the guyz sitting on the couch the whole night doing nothing!

I had this boyfriend who was a terrible kisser, and that's one of the many reasons we broke up

His kissing was bad because he used his whole tongue and swished it around in my mouth. It was disgusting. Too much spit and having tongue spasms is a big turn-off. Don't move your tongue around like it's lost in her mouth, because it's grose and akward trying to kiss someone whose tongue is freaking out.

What you should do is relax your whole body, and just slide it in like you know what your doing, it's hard to be a bad kisser , you just have to be secure with yourself.

I don't know, I'm just kind of a natural at it, I guess I let my tongue just lightly brush her lips and the tip of her tongue without thrusting it in. I only do that once in a while when the kissing gets a little more passionate and even then I don't "thrust" it but more gradually put it deeper. I also kind of suck her lips a little and try to kiss in unison and rythm with her. I should point out that I never actually think of any of this stuff, I just let it happen. Oh, and use your hands at the same time, like brush your hand through her hair and stroke her head. Kissing isn't just about the mouth.