I have a little problem with my conscience

I have a little problem with my conchence.... See last year I had a good friend, well at least thats what i thought. We were real good friends through it all. She was there when i started going out with my boyfriend and she was there through most of my problems. I could always confide in her because i knew she would always be there. But things started to get bad. She turned skanky and she couldent be trusted. I didnt want to listen to what people had to say about it even though i knew they were all right. Slowly i pushed away from here until i started to fight with her. WEll one thing led to another and she had to leave the school ....

Well any ways, this year i started out fresh. Everything was going good except for some nicks. But other wise everything was great.Now its almost the end of the first simester and i guess my conchence is out to make me misruble.Everywhere i turn i hear something about her or i see someone thaat looks like her or i think about all the good times me and her ever had.I found her phone number and, well i thought that i would try to get a hold of her to clear my conchence so i can start fresh when i leave my school. I guess i 'm not mentally prepared for this . but i dont know what else to do.

See last year I had a good friend' date=' well at least thats what i thought. I could always confide in her because i knew she would always be there. [/quote']

That's similar to what happened to me. I hate it when you think someone is a friend (they actually make you think...), but turns out to be nothing, and you realize that only after you already opened your heart to them and told them things you shouldn't have told them because you can't trust them. But your case may be different because in my case, I tried multiple times to fix it, and was treated like crap for no apparent reason... So, if I were you, I'd try work things out just like Lone soldier said. You'll feel like you got rid of unnecessary luggage/weight. Good luck and best wishes.