Got her number but still unsure of the interest level?

Superus

this is a continuation from my threads about a particular girl.

Today, I saw her at the cafe sitting by herself as always. She was doing homework, readings and other stuff. I wasn't too sure if I should go over and talk to her. took the chance anyway and we both started talking. she seemed to be a lot more open this time. although eye contact on both our ends werent that great but we tried lol. she and I talked the whole time I'm going to guess an 1 hour and 30 mins. She had to go to class. We talked about all sorts of things and even class related stuff. So I told her that I have a really good study guide for the exam coming up. She was asking if I brought it with me and I said no.

Then later in the convo I told her that since i dont have class tomorrow, i'll Just text her the study guide. so she's like yes and and I was going to input her number she said "do you want me to put it in for you?" I said yeah sure. She took my phone and started putting her number in and she asked if there was any other girl named Tina I said no. so she saved her number on my phone book. I textd her my number and that was that she had to go to class. she kept offering if I needed help let her know. Even during the convo. maybe she wants to study together again?

So with all this said is it looking positive?

Archived