why do things like this happen to the best of us???

Me and this guy have been really good friendz fo a while, and then valentines day came and him and all my friendz were planning a valentines day hotel jam, the day came and he never even showed up, i ended up juss hanging out @ the hotel with all my friendz without him, it still turned out really well but i was soo upset the we stoped talking for about 2-3 weeks. juss recently we started talking and now he juss wont leave me alone, he keeps flirting with me and he is a really sesitive guy and so i don't really want to say any thing, my birthday juss pased and he bought me 4 dozen longstem red roses and calles all the time and now i am soo turned off because he juss totally blew me off and now is acting as if i am everything to him, when i told him i liked him he said that he just wanted to be friendz and now the tables have been turned, i juss don't understand why do ppl do this ?? plz help

with love: confused_angel

To your friend's defense, men are weird animal (so are women I think only he can tell you why he blew you off on V-day, and then acting all "you're-everything-to-me" (maybe he finally get the signals you sent zions ago, or his friends tipped him off). So if you want to give him a 2nd chance, ask him straight, and then you'll have your answer, or just turn him down gently. best of luck.