Ex is moving out on sat. How should I act?

El3216

When she leaves should I just stay away? Should I offer to help? I still love her and what this space to help us in the future. I have been avoiding her as much as I can and we basic say hi/bye when we cross paths. No conversation out side of that.

I have to sit on my hands to avoid texting her during the day. I know I won't get the responses I'm looking for at this point. She said she needs space so I've done a good job of providing that.

I wasn't there when my ex moved out. Just watch out. She may take a lot of the stuff you thought was both of yours! That kind of stuff happens after a long time together. If you're there though it may be too hard.

This is good advice. You should make sure you're there to stop her from taking your things. Still don't help her though.

This is good advice. You should make sure you're there to stop her from taking your things. Still don't help her though.

Yeah we've already divided up the furniture we got together and stuff. I don't really care what she takes honestly. The more things that leave the apartment that remind me of her the better.

Yeah that's kind of how I was imagining it at first. But with how we have backed off from each other emotionally for the last 3 weeks I think it's better just to continue on that path. I'm alot better then I was before but boy do I wish there was a way for us to just stop and figure it out I'm not ready to move on yet, but I've B&E making huge progress in bettering myself a little every day.

Archived