Alright, I have the same problem with some girl at my school ive liked her forever and she comes one day and talks to be and "fools around" with me but like then the next day she just doesnt say anything. SO my annalysis is!

He wants you to keep liking him in that special way. If he goes a month straight of flirting with u and stuff then hes gona make u think hes ready for a relationship. Most likley hes not ready for a relationship so instead of flat out telling you (which would be helpful ) he just gives you mixed signals and keeps you thinking

Hope this helped if it didnt well then i dont kno what to think

Cheers,

|2ogue69

I know how you feel. I have two friends who are like this and it's driving the girl crazy. She's litterally crazy, she tried to stab him.

Lets call the guy John, and the girl Jane.

John was being nice to Jane and Jane thought he was flirting

Jane told John about her feelings and John flipped.

Jane's being all emotional and angry at John now to protect herself because she's still crazy over him.

John still just wants to be friends, John is ignoring her now because she got really crazy around him to protect her emotions.

Now the friendship is barely hanging by a thread.

Just becareful and think how much you'll miss your friendship if something went wrong.

All this was also in the last episode of Smallville May/13. Not similar but if you don't "risk it" you may lose him to someone else. ...poor Chloe...

People can't tell others how they feel about themselvse or others, because most people can't admit that they don't know.

So they sit and wait for you to make a mistake, and then they say, "hey, hehe, you made a mistake!"

But that doesn't help you does it? When it is a boy - girl question, they are probably trying to hold on to you and if they told you that they didn't know who they were and what they were doing, then you wouldn't like them too much would you?

Not sure if that helps at all just to say that that happens to us all sometimes!

Hi everyone,

Since more people are obviously wondering about this, I would want to make some comments to this. First of all Confused_Angel welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I understand that you are being played and I am sorry to hear this.

My suggestion to you is that you set boundaries. No matter how much you like this guy, it looks like that you don't want to be played with. Find out what you would and wouldn't accept in a friendship/relationship and live up to it. After that talk to the one you really care about and express again your feelings towards them: that you like them. Then share your concern with them and give them a few examples. Ask them their opinion and see if you can get the 'bad' behaviour stopped or if you could meet somewhere in the middle. If not, could it be a good idea to let the friendship/relationship go?

I hope that this helped everyone and I wish you good luck in your friendships and your relationships.

~ SwingFox ~