i started cutting again...i need to know someone is there

i started to cut myself again. it's been over a year since i last cut. i was fighting it really well, but i gave in. i don't know if i want to go to the people in my life that could help me. i know they want to help, but a part of me doesn't want to tell them, because they will want me to stop. i don't want to. i'm scared. i hate myself right now. i really hate myself. i don't want thy scars b/c i hate my old ones. i cut like 20 some times before, and i don't want to do that again. but i love the feeling, the rush i get from it. i love seeing the blood.

i'm really scared and i don't know what to do. i need a wake up call, or a clear sign to tell my mother and my best friend. what should i do? continure to cut? tell someone even though i don't want to stop? cause more and unnessiary pain to the people closet to me?

i just don't know what to do.

nothing matters anymore. i don't care about anything.

*gilly*

STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW . . .

My advice--don't cut yourself, please.

Don't worry 'bout worryin' the people that are close to you--hell, they're there to love and support you, and I bet they'd wanna get involved to be your support and love you throughout your moments of confused despair. After all, what are loved ones for--to help, of course.

It seems to me you're cuttin' yourself to justify what you feel, to make real what you feel inside. Perhaps, to even let it out--get it out. (Just my opinion).

Please, don't hurt yourself--even if it doesn't feel like you're hurtin' yourself. You deserve to be heard, you deserve to be helped, you deserve to be supported. Ask for that assistance from your family, your doctor. You deserve it!

Let your family know what you're doin' to yourself, and see what happens from there. Take one day at a time--one hour, or minute at a time. Go with the flow, not against it.

You deserve more then you allow yourself. Don't knock yourself, build yourself up. Empower yourself by askin' for help, or just by lettin' your family know you're cuttin' yourself, again. Go about it how you feel comfortable askin' for help. But please, don't cut yourself. No more scars--learn from the old ones and move on to loving yourself inside first then out.

You deserve it--even if you don't feel it. That's your right as a human.

Hello Gilly,

Just remember most scars are permanent. You're young now and the scars may be ok, but not when you get older. Do you want to have to explain why you have them scars? You can't tell people you did it yourself...you think life sucks now...it will suck more when people find that info out.

Why don't you get a raquet ball or something, so when you get aggitated you can just squeeze.

Here is some things to help you out. A Doc gave me this once

Hungry

Alone

Lonley

Tired

Basically if you manage to avoid the four things above it will help you start coping with your desire to injure yourself.

Anyway...i'm here if you need to vent

DBL

Think about your body, you are punishing if for someting that is in you mind, how is that fair? dont you feel guilty that you do that to yourself because when i did that in the past, i would look down and my heart would just sink b/c i would feel so pathetic that i had hurt myself because i was upset.

i herd somewhere that you can get the same sense of relese from holding a ice cube in your hand....you could try that because that has no scars.

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

LOOK YOU REALLY MUST STOP, IVE DONE IT FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS AND IVE GOT OVER 80 SCARS ON MY BODY. IT WILL RUIN YOUR BODY. FIGHT THE PRESSURE YOUR UNDER AND DO THE RIGHT THING. TELL YOUR BEST M8 AND DEFINITLY TELL YOUR MUM, I HAVENT TOLD ANYONE AND IM TRYIN 2 IT WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER! IL MAKE A DEAL WITH U! IF U TELL UR MUM IL TELL MINE.................WOT DO U SAY, WE GOT A DEAL???