Helping a friend.

I have a 15 year old female friend who want to masturbate. We often talk about sex and this topic came up that she has tried for the past3 years unsuccessfully. I tried giving her some tips, which she tried but she described a pain to me. I suggested she try it in the bath, for lubrication but it still ended in the same result. She can only get her index finger in too the second knuckle.

What could you suggest for me to help her out? How could I try and personally help her out ?(Shes a bit private)

Burkarg,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I understand that your friend has a problem masturbating.

My advice in situations like this is always to see a doctor for a checkup. I understand she's a bit private, but a doctor does have answers and it's always good to know that there's nothing wrong physically.

I hope that this will help your friend along. Wishing good luck from here

~ SwingFox ~

Hi Burkarg!

I can only tell you what I know works for me and what I hear from my friends. I only started masturbating at 21, I had tried before but didn´t feel anything (a friend of mine who´s 29 has started trying recently and can´t feel pleasure either, I guess it´s different from a person to another). It was a boyfriend who kind of taught me how to do it (doing it himself). So it might help if your friend has had sex before, if she knows what she likes in bed. But I also know girls who masturbated when they were still virgins. Knowing your body, loving it, learning what gives you pleasure is wonderful and very good for your sex life. For me, it doesn´t have to do with penetration, and I could never do it in the shower. Sometimes I use baby oil for lubricant and I just stimulate my clitoris with my finger. Tell your friend to read some erotic stories

I hope this helps.

Olivia

• 2 weeks later...

for a girl to achieve orgasm she has to be relaxed and she has to feel sexy, dont just start pushing things inside you thats not what sex is about.

when u feel like touching yourself imagine you are being kissed and lick ur lips for a minute ,

then stroke your face softly, then caress your breasts and nipples until you feel very tingly between ur legs, then stroke your inner thighs and the top of your panties until you feel you absolutely have to touch ur *beep*

then take u panties off and very slowly feel all around your pubic traiangle ( everywhere thats normally covered by panties) slowly working towards your slit,

then run your fingertips along your slit until you feel the entrance opening, then slide your fingers along it back and from make a note of where it feels best to touch, usually around your labia (*beep* lips) and clitoris (the lump at the front),

alternate between sliding about an inch of your fingers inside you and rubbing ur clitoris, you may wants to gently squeeze your breasts or nipple while u do this,

then as u rub ur pussystart making a motion backwards and forward with your thighs, try pushing another inch of finger into your *beep*, but no more than is comfortable

dont be disappointed if you don't orgasm the first few times some women take years to learn how to orgasm because they dont try and learn about their bodies

if you are successfull you will feel liek this,

1 all warm and a little bit sweaty under your arms

2 your vagina will make a lot of juice and keep tightening

3 u will feel like you need to go to the toilet (bathroom)

if you get to point 3 NO NOT STOP!

by taking my time i have made many girls orgasm, my wife hadn't had an orgasm at the age of 20 but she did the first time we made love, let me know how you get on by pm

certainly the advice about checking with a doc is a good one. it cannot hurt (NPI

it is possible that she may have a strong hymen that gets in the way. (one of my best friends had a hymen that seemed made out of kevlar --it was so tough).

anyways, as someone already said, forcing things inside an anxious vagina is not the way for most begginers...

best way for most, IMHO, is to go for the clitoris or its neighborhood... if uncledave's detailed prescription and the sexy stories don't get her there, why not try vibs... *on* the vulva. *not* in the vagina...

(the following is from a similar posting's response of mine)

i had a friend with a similar 'situation' as yours. i recommended to her to get a good quality 'toy' via reputable and discreet web places like link removed (or link removed) They have been around for a long time and ship in boxes with no outside description of what is inside... may reach them over the phone probably, to double-check on privacy issues. and there are others in the net -- any google search for "sex toys" will work. just have to choose one of the companies who have been around for a while. they like to keep their reputation by selling only things that work well and last.

they usually have on-line catalogs, and if they are a good company, they can also ship you a printed catalog.

anyways, my friend got regular vib for starters. she was getting good results in no time.

as for myself, i can do it with my hands, but i *love* to do it with a vib working on my mound. also, what really sends me up sky-high, is to have a butt-plug vibbing my a..., and then do my clitty with the long vib. to try the plugs, start with a small one, for easy entry, and using good lube.

i hope this helps. gotta be bold... cheers ! -- yllany

• 1 month later...