This may seem like a silly question....

bebeblondie

So I've had two dates with the guy I'm seeing right now. He calls and texts all the time (we text through out the day, everyday and sometimes he calls me at night), which I like, because I like him. I sometimes initiate texts, and feel very comfortable doing so with him. The thing is I've really never been in a situation like this so soon after starting to see someone, so I'm not sure how much text initiating I can do before I look needy. I usually initiate very few texts with guys so I don't seem overeager, but with this guys it's different I think he really likes hearing from me first at times. So maybe I'm overthinking it, but how much text initiating should I do here? For now, honestly if I feel like texting him I text him.

I agree, and on top of that: don't feel needy. How much do you know him after 2 dates?

This is just a weird situation for me because I slept with him on the second date....which I know was a mistake and I've never done that before this early on (I posted about that a couple of days ago). But becaue I've slept with him I think I'm just feeling a bit more insecure than I would've had I not slept with him.

This is just a weird situation for me because I slept with him on the second date....which I know was a mistake and I've never done that before this early on (I posted about that a couple of days ago). But becaue I've slept with him I think I'm just feeling a bit more insecure than I would've had I not slept with him.

It might be difficult, but I think your best bet is to slow down emotionally and physically. The more you get involved in the very beginning, the more you get hurt if it doesn't work out. But maybe your guy is good, but we never know for now.

It might be difficult, but I think your best bet is to slow down emotionally and physically. The more you get involved in the very beginning, the more you get hurt if it doesn't work out. But maybe your guy is good, but we never know for now.

I can slow down physically, emotionally it's a bit easier said than done. He is a good friend of my best friend's husband, so that's how we met...I have heard that he gets attached quickly, I'm used to dating guys with the opposite problem lol, so this feels nice but I have to keep reminding myself to slow it down in case it doesn't work out.

Archived