i need to get revenge on this girl!

there's this guy i like and everything was going cool with us. but last week there was a football game here and this other girl was wearing his jersey. i went home sick that day and couldn't even go to the game. well now i get back to school this week and she's talking crap about me and telling everyone i'm a b****, and that i'm mad at her cuz of the guy i like. which isn't true, i haven't said a thing about it. so she will not shut the hell up and now everyone thinks i'm jealous over her and am being a b**** to her. now that guy i like thinks i'm stupid and mean too. she always talks bad bout me, but i have so much dirt on her that i could use. i was wondering how you would get back at her. i have the most popular and meanest girls in the school on MY side. some of the dirt i have that only a few of us know is that a couple years ago she was obssessed with one of our teachers. she emailed him and flirted with him, and even cut herself on purpose just as an excuse to go to his house and get a band aid from him. ewwww! what should i do to ruin her life, without looking bad in front of the guy?

I don't think the guy will be any more impressed with you if you try to ruin her life in return. Doing that is just as mean and stupid as what she did to you. If the guy will as easily believe her as he is to forget you, then he isn't worth it. He will soon see how shallow she is.

what should i do to ruin her life, without looking bad in front of the guy?

Well, to be blunt, you can't.

Be the bigger person, don't stoop that low. I assure you, it will come back to you one day. Just trust that karma will come back onto this girl one day and kick her in the butt.

If you use that dirt on her to get revenge...wouldn't that just prove you are jealous and being, well a you know what.

I agree with RayKay here, the best way to beat her, is to succeed. Every single thing you do in this life, will come full circle, if you give out good karma, thus you shall receive and bad karma; well you get the picture. Don't stress yourself over her, you're better than that, you offer way more than that. Instead of seeking to destroy her, seek new ways to strenghten the relationship between you and that guy, and also other aspects of your life.

Trust me, I'm still young yet, I've been through a lot of crap with girls, I've been used, abused, and taken for granted all my life. The first time I found true love was at the age of 17 in my first semester of college. There was a girl i cared for a lot in high school who betrayed me over, and over again. In my pain and torment, I could think of nothing but revenge but I realized one thing, she wasn't a quarter as smart, or intelligent as I am. Right now she works at a manufacturing plant making plastic bottles for 140 dollars a week and is known as the neighborhood gangbang. I'm a Technical Support Trainnee, and I have a great relationship with the woman I love.

So yo u see, everything she does to you, will come back to haunt her and she will end up miserable while you triamph in luxury.

Remember, you current circumstances, are irrelevant; for it is what you choose to do with your gift of life will determine who you really are.

Live free......die well.

my advise is to do the right thing and leave it..

Once the angy has passed you will regret your actions, by this time it will be too late!.

Dont burn your bridges you will never know what can happen in the future.......

Although you have been treated badly, I really dont think it will make you feel better and more importantly benefit anybody!..

Big no no!

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably the first post that disagrees with everyone else. I am ussually patient when someone does wrong to me, but obviously in your case you deserve sweet revenge. First contact that guy and tell him that everything that that one girl said is not true, and that you have not acted like a b****, and futhermore, that you are not jelous. If you are to afraid or hy to do this, move on to step two; sabotoge. Simply give her evil looks in the halway, always smirk at her, and tell one or two of your "big mouthed friends about her little secrets. Bascially make her feel lower than you, then you will eventually revenge will come. If you do this right it really works. If you have any questions email me at email removed.