do you think everone has a sole mate ??

guy40az

I have a Sole Mate, her feet smell just as bad as mine.

As for Soul Mates, that's just an excuse to keep lonely guys like me from killing themselves. Sort of a keep hope alive nonsense. You can only keep hope alive and hold your head up high for so long before you realize that soul mates exist in the same dimension as Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and the Great Pumpkin. Right now as I'm typing this I am watching that stupid eHarmony commercial... excuse me while I give it the finger... back to soul mates, they only exist if you've found them.

I have a Sole Mate, her feet smell just as bad as mine.

As for Soul Mates, that's just an excuse to keep lonely guys like me from killing themselves. Sort of a keep hope alive nonsense. You can only keep hope alive and hold your head up high for so long before you realize that soul mates exist in the same dimension as Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and the Great Pumpkin. Right now as I'm typing this I am watching that stupid eHarmony commercial... excuse me while I give it the finger... back to soul mates, they only exist if you've found them.

LOL.

Darn Kyo, you stole my foot joke.

But Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Great Pumpkin all exist. In fact I heard the Easter Bunny was making moves on Ms. Claus.

Seriously, soul mates do exist. There is someone right for us out there. Don't give up hope, hope is all we have

Soulmates doesn't mean that the persons are perfect or that the relationship is perfect. It means that they are perfect for each other. It is when you love someone even with all their flaws and imperfections. It's when the majority of your fights are over silly, stupid things that you laugh about later. It's when those major fights can be worked through peacefully and a compromise can be reached, because you love each other too much to let anything come between the two of you.