First Kiss

the fist kiss should be either a peck on the cheek or a peck on the lips...after that it progresses so if your talking about wanting to makeout..then it takes awile i was so scared to makeout for the first time cause i didnt know how to do it a certain way...but actually there is no "way" it just happens the way it happens.

'good luck!

I would say no tongue really on first kiss. A slow gentle kiss on the lips after a first date is ideal I would say. Unless of course she starts to get a bit , in which case go with the flow. Kisses are nice and intimate, and can mean a lot whether a tongue is involved or not

my first kiss was totally unexpected, she was leaving school one day (we were there alone and hadn't really started going out yet but we were really close already) and she says "see ya later cutie" and lays a peck on me lips. it was the nicest feeling to be totally surprised like that by the girl you've had a crush on.

i say first kisses shouldn't be big makeouts. you can do that all you want later, and master it and whatever you want, but the first kiss is special and totally unique so its best to keep it simple and let the emotion be the memory, not the actions. that's just my opinion.

just go with the flow...when i had my first kiss i didnt realise for like a few seconds then i realised OMG this fit guy ahs his tongue in my mouth, is this really what kissing is? crap my heart fluttering from just remembering that...or maybe just because its 6am and i havent slept yet.

first kiss should definidly be with no tong....WHAT'S UP ME?!?!? my english is failing!!! omg~

my first kiss.. I just got it was a 2 sec kiss.. but that becuase my mom was outside waiting for me!! so I just gave him a really fast kiss! and I didn't even look reason? I was scared!