Need advice on how to heal...

I have posted here many times for relationship problems and i just have to say everyone on here gave me great advice i should have followed because this was the end result to my relationdhip here is my story, i need some advice on how to heal,

I broke up with him a little over a month ago because he wasn't putting effort into the relationship and other things, we began talking a week later. Everything was ok, we talked about taking steps to improve our relationship, then about 2 weeks ago he started being werid no contacting me as much so I pulled away, he started contacting me again, then told me finiancinally he wasn't stable enough to be with anyone, he had trouble putting him self first as it is, and he was stressed. I wrote him a letter 4 days after for valentines day telling him I'm here for him and I care for him, he didnt even call me the next day and wish me a happy valentines day instead he blamed me for him failing a paper I helped him with told me he was stressed out and that I was phony for not putting more effort into the paper, he then told me wanted to be left lone. I'm not hurt confused and low and need some advice on how to get over this. Thank you in advance

Archived