thinking thinking..

neil213

Hi I recently put up a post about me and my ex girlfriend. But wanted to post this one to get your opinions or advise, just something.

During our relationship she would hang out with her exes. Well she would say to me im going to hang out with one of my friend's. Then would say oh he's one of my exes or would say we use to go out but he's cool. I didnt mind.

As time went on she'd go hang out, she has guy friends and I didnt mind. But evertime she tell me shes going to go hang out. It seemed like all her guy friends were her exes or they were guys that had a thing for her before.

It didnt bother me, till she started telling me, they still called her by certain names. I guess names from when were together. She ask if it bothered me or if I was to be with her somewhere and I heard it, If I would get mad. I said no as long as nothing was going on and they werent saying ut to get me mad.

There were even times when some of these guys would give her a ride home from wrk late nights or when shed tell me shes having a bad day or something. I would tell her I would come see her and spend time with her and her son and we would go out and do something but shed just say its ok I just want to stay home. So I left it at that and said ok. But later she would txt me saying shes going to hang out with one of her guy friends who was also one of her exes. I wouldn't say nothing. Wasnt trying to hold her back from sonething she wanted to do. Im not a controling person or a jealous person either.

Another thing she told me when we first got together is that, in her previous relationship she messed around and only did it cause things were bad. I didnt say much about it. But ask her how she felt about doing it. She said she wish it didnt happen, but that, that guy was there for her and it happened. I told her as long as its in your past and your not going to do that to ne when things get tough. She said she would never do it to me. But then she also tells me that she still hangs out with the guy she messed around with. And ask me if it bother me. Haha never answered her.

So im just wondeing if we do get back together and this is something she does. You think it will affect the relationship? am i wrong if it bothered me and told her it did bother me a little? Just need some help on this or what you think. Thank you sorry its a long post again. But need to be sure before I ask her if shed give me a second chance or if its worth asking her even tho shes the one who broke up with me.. thank you.

Archived