In the past weeks, we've been talking a lot with each other (we broke up middle September, because of my problems leading with stress at work).

Friday night, we went dinner and he told me again he loves me but he is hurt. If he was alone – he says -, he knows by now we would be together. I don't understand!

He says he loves me but he is now in a relationship; he admits he isn't 100% in that relationship and thinks I'm the ONE, but even knowing all that, he is with her.

I don't get it!!!!!

Its very easy, seriously, he is just confused. He has to find out what he really wants or else the relationship would forever be filled with up's and downs. This is my opinion.

In the past weeks, we've been talking a lot with each other (we broke up middle September, because of my problems leading with stress at work).

Friday night, we went dinner and he told me again he loves me but he is hurt. If he was alone – he says -, he knows by now we would be together. I don't understand!

He says he loves me but he is now in a relationship; he admits he isn't 100% in that relationship and thinks I'm the ONE, but even knowing all that, he is with her.

I don't get it!!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I agree with you and I know we are close of getting back together and start a new relationship. But at the same time, it's becoming more and more difficult to me to understand the relationship he's having with the other girl. Now, I don't have any doubts he loves me. I know he is hurt and still he says it is possible to talk on "us" again. So, why he is in another relation?!

I don't want to put pressure on him and want to give him some space to make up his mind but … it's so hard.

I'm going through the same thing, and I know it's extremely frustrating and confusing... and you know what? Nobody should have to deal with that kind of stuff, but we do it because we care about the person and we want things to work out.

I've received the same piece of advice from almost everybody, which is basically to just let them go and make their own mistakes. Especially in cases where the person who broke up with you went right to someone else (yet still claims they love you and want you in the future), they are probably with the other person to quell their lonliness. This girl your guy is with is a form of companionship. You're probably confused as to why *you* can't provide that companionship, but for right now you might seem overwhelming to him. You represent everything he ever wanted in a girl, and he probably never expected you to come into his life so soon, etc.

In my situation, it's like I'm "layaway girl" (mind you, I am not waiting around for this shmuck, but I still care about him). The problem is, they don't seem to realize that time passes for everyone and we're not just going to wait around for when they're ready to handle us.

It's alright to be confused, I would be too, but take comfort in knowing he's probably a million times more confused than you are right now, even though he's the one who's appearing to be making all the calls. I would limit your conversation time with him, especially regarding the relationship. The more you are available to him, the more reason you give him to hang out in what I like to call "idiotville" for a little while longer until he's ready for you. You deserve NOW.

God bless

You're so right.

As already told, Friday we went dinner and I told him precisely that. I'm letting him live his life and I'm going to live mine. This "killed" him; he's with jealousy but like I told him I can't wait for someone who is not waiting for me anymore. This doesn't mean I'll jump into a r/s; probably not, because I still love him, know he is the ONE and somehow think we'll be together again but for now I just need to live my life. He says we would be together if he was alone; and I don't understand that. If he knows he wants to be with me, why is he with a girl and yet thinking on me?! Doesn't he know he's hurting himself even more?

Sorry I'm just venting. I know I need to preserve myself and let him decide what he wants but this is more easier said than done. Today I'm just having a difficult afternoon. I think I'm a bit scare