Trying to hold back.

Billwill321

We go to the same church and were very active in social groups, she has 3 kids that play three different sports, we did everything together, I don't have children so in the beginning I didn't know what to expect, as it developed we all got very close, I looked forward to it all, there wasn't much time for us, but I loved her and the kids and that's life. Anyway everything seemed great and we were in love. This is the kicker, I started getting a funny feeling about this group she always wanted to pertisipate in me included, some were very cold, I didn't know why, I just let it go, later it came back when she really started being obsessive with Facebook, and playing a game called words with friends, one day I asked what's happening on fb she got defensive but said I need to stop spending time on fb, and she did, then started with the game all the time, my gut feeling came back, I started looking, I didn't really do fb when we were dating. When I looked no big deal, I didn't see anything but friends, most I had no idea who it was, I decided to take a break, it was agreeable not tense at all. In the last 2 months I learned, her fb friends I didn't know we're fake and someone in that group she was seeing, the 10 games at one time, sometimes more,words with friends, one word at a time told where they would meet, why would someone go to these lengths to deceive. I see her in church with someone new knowing she's doing the same thing. That's what I struggle with, thinking I might not trust again

I don't want her back, I guess I just want answers why she did it this way, there was no call for it, God only knows what she told her kids, I'm really struggling with exposing the truth, prayers are the only thing keeping me back and that's getting harder now. She hasn't skipped a beat and already dating.

Archived