Billwill321

We dated for a year very active in church, I trusted everything, she was involved in a small group at church and wanted me involved also, so I got involved, I had bad feelings about a few people at times but I let it go, in the end something was going on the whole time, she is continuing to do this with someone new she met, every time I think about it and see this,I struggle with reveling the truth. She has shut me out, forgot my name and acts like I am a monster, we didn't fight or have differences, I gave her everything. She will do anything to protect her reputation in the church no matter who it hurts,, man I'm struggling with this.

We go to the same church and were very active in social groups, she has 3 kids that play three different sports, we did everything together, I don't have children so in the beginning I didn't know what to expect, as it developed we all got very close, I looked forward to it all, there wasn't much time for us, but I loved her and the kids and that's life. Anyway everything seemed great and we were in love. This is the kicker, I started getting a funny feeling about this group she always wanted to pertisipate in me included, some were very cold, I didn't know why, I just let it go, later it came back when she really started being obsessive with Facebook, and playing a game called words with friends, one day I asked what's happening on fb she got defensive but said I need to stop spending time on fb, and she did, then started with the game all the time, my gut feeling came back, I started looking, I didn't really do fb when we were dating. When I looked no big deal, I didn't see anything but friends, most I had no idea who it was, I decided to take a break, it was agreeable not tense at all. In the last 2 months I learned, her fb friends I didn't know we're fake and someone in that group she was seeing, the 10 games at one time, sometimes more,words with friends, one word at a time told where they would meet, why would someone go to these lengths to deceive. I see her in church with someone new knowing she's doing the same thing. That's what I struggle with, thinking I might not trust again

don't close your heart off to love because of this person. there are good people out there too. i think those feelings you got that something wasn't quite right was your cue to back up a bit and start really paying attention. i had a bad relationship where i was deceived time and time again, but i also can remember having that feeling that something wasn't right but going forward anyway and just ignored it. i was a very broken woman when all that ended but all is not lost. you can and will feel better in time. i was a lot more cautious going into the relationship i am in now, and it took me awhile to open up but now i know he is trustworthy. never had those "feelings" that something wasn't quite right with this guy. i hope you are feeling better soon.

Archived