I'm gonna find someone this year!

skygreen1111

I'll ignore the fact that I said this last year. This year it will happen. I feel great about my life. I feel much more open and ready to get to know somebody and grow with them. I feel open minded and ready for love. I've worked through a lot of my issues and brought down a lot of my walls. And I feel good about myself. I am a great guy and have a lot of positive energy to share, and a wonderful life to share. I'm open and ready. Bring it on Universe.

That's a positive outlook congrats!

I also took time to better myself before looking to enter a relationship. I think having a strong foundation within yourself is very important rather than falling victim to looking for yourself inside someone else. A nice relationship will also help you smooth out any wrinkles in yourself you may have missed

Best of luck~

THanks!! I've noticed that my thoughts are 85% loving life and not noticing/caring that im on my own and about 15% feeling upset that im alone and thinking ill be alone forever and there are no matches for me.

But I don't spend any time thinking confidently that I am going to find a match. Trying this on for size, maybe some good will come of it!

I've kinda been changing my perspective mentality a lot lately. For the longest time I was hoping to just live my life as awesome as I could, and the universe would magically align me with a magical fit along the way. Nothing even close to that ever happened.

Now I'm just looking for somebody I can be compatible with, who I can develop some mutual attraction with, and who is willing to get to know and grow together. Am I doing what I promised myself I wouldn't, and settling? I think I'd rather just find somebody who wants a nice relationship than a "soulmate" these days. Seems much more reasonable than a once in a million soulmate encounter.

• 1 month later...

Now I'm just looking for somebody I can be compatible with, who I can develop some mutual attraction with, and who is willing to get to know and grow together. Am I doing what I promised myself I wouldn't, and settling? I think I'd rather just find somebody who wants a nice relationship than a "soulmate" these days. Seems much more reasonable than a once in a million soulmate encounter.

Good luck to you on your journey! And good luck to the rest of us as well!

This is a nice positive attitude OP.

It's been said that if you want something to come into your life to say thank you as if it is already here so:

Thank you for the wonderful relationship I have with a man who loves, cherishes me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me!

I'll ignore the fact that I said this last year. This year it will happen. I feel great about my life. I feel much more open and ready to get to know somebody and grow with them. I feel open minded and ready for love. I've worked through a lot of my issues and brought down a lot of my walls. And I feel good about myself. I am a great guy and have a lot of positive energy to share, and a wonderful life to share. I'm open and ready. Bring it on Universe.

Good luck Skygreen!! You sound like you are on a great path to a fantastic future, hopefully you find that lucky lady this year!

This is a nice positive attitude OP.

It's been said that if you want something to come into your life to say thank you as if it is already here so:

Thank you for the wonderful relationship I have with a man who loves, cherishes me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me!

Amen to that!

Archived