Have you ever experienced this?....

Hello everyone....i havent been here for a while.....

Lets get started......I have recently had a class room project and this girl was in my group also. For some what...i began to be really attracted to her. She has been on my mind 24/7 for the last 2 days (when i saw her at prom) I REALLY like her alot....she's a smart and very interesting girl......and i didnt have any sleep in 2 days...(except small horrible naps) I can't help the feeling that i "like" her. May be i'm loosing it?....or is this a normal phase that all you guys/gals run into?

Is it "normal" to have this feeling toward a girl?.

and what should i do?

-a lost soul.

ya this i perfectly normal it always happens to me when the person is attractive. get to know her/him a little more before you start a relationship because the chance of getting the heart broken. And if you find out you do like her then keep her and make sure you get what u want

Hi EcKwInoX se7en,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you are attracted to this young woman. I understand that it made you stay awake the past two days.

My suggestion is that you start to talk to her. Get to know her. Start with: "Hi, my name is . What's your name?" and start some small talk with her. Chat her up! See if she's really as interesting as you thought she was. Then ask her if she would go out with you.

I hope that this helps you on your way and I wish you good luck with everything you do. I hope that things will work out the way you have them planned.

~ SwingFox ~

Thanks to you all who replied to this question I have got in mind....

well, i got some things down...but what is it that i should choose?

i have about 3 weeks of school left.....and shes gonna go to another college than me...i'll pretty much never see her again. So would it be worth the risk to "move in" and get to know her for only a period of 3 weeks? i mean....everything will come by so fast.....

(or)

should i keep my mouth shut and talk to her about lil' chit chat and then tell her in her yearbook when we are signing it....( i can tell her in the year book and also leave my phone and aim etc.)

- just call me E7

-you da man/woman ! (what ever sex you are) 8)

Hi again,

I would suggest you this: after three weeks you will enter a long distance relationship with her. Are you ready for that? Will you be able to not see her for a week or longer. Do you think she will be able to handle it? After all she IS going to college.

You might want to reconsider the situation you are about to enter. I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

• 2 months later...