Friend mad a joke that made me have a flashback of a very sad time.

I've been known to make jokes about my problems because that's how I cope with things. Earlier, my friend made a joke about my ex's bf that made me remember all of the hurtful things he and my ex had said to and about my on social network. One thing that upset me really bad was when he tweeted ," Can you just deal with reality?". That made me so angry and it hurt even more that i was thousands of miles away at school. To be hurt and have someone piss in your wounds is the worst feelings ever!

I'm not going to lie. I'm a very nice guy who rarely loses his cool, but im also very aggressive. I still wouldn't mind beating the DOG S*** out of this man. Not only would it be an easy win, but i'd feel just a little better. Not only did he take the girl i loved, but he threw it in my face and she was extremely cold to me. While I am over not being with her, i still think about the pain i felt and the pain of knowing that someone got over on you more than once. I pray that one day i become completely indifferent to Eric and that ***** (yea i said his name) and live better than both of them. I am no loser. I refuse to go down like a sucker.

*SIGH* i just had to vent.

I pray that one day i become completely indifferent to Eric and that ***** (yea i said his name) and live better than both of them. I am no loser. I refuse to go down like a sucker.

*SIGH* i just had to vent.

Just remember that his "reality" is having a girl with no loyalty or commitment.

There's a meme going around on facebook that says "I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else. My mom always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate."

I think it's so true!

Actually I would take that rage to make up something more therapeutic to myself. Call me cynical, but when anyone tried to slander me via social networking I would do this; fight fire with a greater fire. Not to do anything aggressive or whack the crap of someone but if words is what they want to play, try this on your profile

"Loser deadbeats only ride on old used rides because they can't afford to do any better".

Just rub it back like a boss. Remember, treat your ex as an old used car; they bailed out because they failed you, not because you don't pour 40 gallons of gas into their beer gut or anything sort.

Be well.

Actually I would take that rage to make up something more therapeutic to myself. Call me cynical, but when anyone tried to slander me via social networking I would do this; fight fire with a greater fire. Not to do anything aggressive or whack the crap of someone but if words is what they want to play, try this on your profile

"Loser deadbeats only ride on old used rides because they can't afford to do any better".

Just rub it back like a boss. Remember, treat your ex as an old used car; they bailed out because they failed you, not because you don't pour 40 gallons of gas into their beer gut or anything sort.

Be well.

This is classic. I love it!

Archived