How am i supposed to pull this one off ?

Heres the story .. Wait let me introduce myself. Im Angel.. from Sydney Australia.

Now for the dilemma, Im in love with someone. But Iv been forced to marry someone else. I want to marry the man im in love with, but im terrified of being disowned by my family. What am i supposed 2 do ?

Im not expecting any miracle answers, but any advice wouldnt go astray. I dont think u could understand the pain i suffer each day, but you could try.

Angel =

Hi Angel,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that you have been forced to marry someone that you don't love. I understand that you are being disowned if you follow your heart.

I would like to explain to you that love does not allow itself being expressed in money. You can't say: "I love you for a million bucks". If what you feel is true love then money does not matter. After all this is about your happiness to last a lifetime. That's worth more than money can ever pay.

My suggestion thereforeeeeeee is that you start to talk to members in your family that you can trust. May be after all, things are not as scary as you think they are. It might just be all in your head. See how those people look at things and then decide from there.

I hope that this helped you and I wish you strength to make the right decisions that work for you.

~ SwingFox ~

No money never had anything to do with it

As for speaking to members of my family that i trust, well i already tried that. Needless to say that they wernt all that trustworthy after all

It really does suck that i might have to spend the rest of my life with someone that i dont love and might even have to force myself to fall in love with him. If thats possible.

I never thought that it would be this way. Boyy what dreams i had

I never wanted this to happen. Nor could i stop it.

what to do next ? I guess fate will decide

Id rather not get into any details but .. 2 words i can share are . "Arranged Marriage" ...

Hope that explains a bit to you. Its so damn dificult you know ?

Really really hurtful, and your never going to know till you experience it

Infact i hope you never have to know, I wouldnt wish it onto anyone !

First off, i'm sorry that you've been put in such a situation. I'm afraid personally that the only way you are gonna make changes is to make enemies. If you really have the feelings that you mentioned, then I would suggest to act on them as it is YOUR life.

It's a very tricky situation. Do you think your family would disown you for acting on what your heart desires?

What are you, a part of a business deal? Is that even legal over there? This is a load of bullsh*t, if your family won't listen, and can't understand how you feel, fuc* em! Divorce this Bastar*, and follow your heart! In the words of General McArthur in at the battle of Ardennes, in WW2;

NUTS!