Why do girl do this all the time?

red12

Sorry it's long but I need to get it off my chest if you dont read it I understand.

Ok I dated this 1 chix this summer which was my first date. We dated for awhile I knew she was hard up on the guy she lasted dated. Cause she really didnt show to much interest in me. Well I left her a message on phone never called back and dont get me wrong she has a house phone and we work together. Well come to find out from my buddy that her parents took her phone away shes 17 at the time. The reason being cause her parents didnt like the last guy she was hanging with.

Well she couldnt tell me that to my face. And she never has. Well about a few weeks after she started working I started talk to this new chix at my work which was one of her friends. Well she got really jealous. Well me and chix #2 started talk and she told me right off the bat that she was dating another guy at the time also but she would try dating me also. I wasnt to down with it so I tryed it anyways to see what it was like it was stupied. I just didnt like it at all I would never do it again. So this other guy she was dating was always talking to girl not that theirs any thing work with it but he sounds like a pretty insucure guy to me.

Well me and chix #2 went out for about a 2 month and when we first started talking we had about 5 hour conversations on the phone. I never talked to a girl that long on the phone before. Ok so I kind knew this chick was more into the other guy than me cause we didnt spend much time on the phone or hang out after she started school. She told me she wouldnt have much time do to volleyball and school work. I would like ok I respect that and gave her some space. Well volleyball was over last week and that when she said she would make up her mind in what she really wants to start a realtionship.

I was like ok ill try and hang in their and see what I can do cause I really like this girl. And she was also my first kiss ever. Well about 3 weeks ago the guy that she was also dating had sex with her best friend and she was all mad and crying. So I texted her later that night to ask if she was alright she called me and was crying on the phone and I conforted her on the phone. I thought to myself that thing my start to look good for both of us cause the other guy is just a jerk off and every thing.

So she told her and him to both get screwed and every thing. And about 3 days later I asked her friend why this girl is not talking to me and asked if I did something wrong. She said no and then proceeds to tell me that her and the other guy are now BF/GF. I was shocked/happy cause I was tired of putting up with this girls BS. Well about a week later I find out that he had sex with some1 else and now the girl that I liked so much is prolly going to dump him. Well about 2 weeks when I find out about this she message me online and wonders why we havent talked in awhile.

I told her we have nothing to talk about she said just anything. I did NC for about 2 weeks and she message me. Ok so now we havent talked in about a nother week. I told he we could just be friends. She told me that if I ever need to talk that I know her Phone# I kinda took that as I want to start talking/dating again. But I dont want to talk to her anymore cause I have really no feelings for her anymore. After what she has done with me and treated me like dirt pretty much.

Now the girl I first dated this summer wants to get back with me but still cant talk to me cause I gess she is scared or something cause she will only talk to my buddy and not me and my buddy tells me she wants to get back with me. My friend also tells me that she never was really over me she always like me it just started off the wrong foot. Well I dont want to get back together with her either.

So what do you Think I should do try getting back with one of them or just for get about both of them? Sorry it's so long but I just needed to get it off my chest.

summer girl:

My friend also tells me that she never was really over me she always like me it just started off the wrong foot.

but still cant talk to me cause I gess she is scared or something cause she will only talk to my buddy and not me

This girl just wants a boyfriend because she's lonely/doesn't want to be single. She wants you because she thinks since she dated you before, you still must like her at least a bit. She can't even talk to you to your face. If she liked you that much, she wouldn't do it through your friend, she would eventually talk with you/hint with you about it. She sounds immature to me. You said yourself you don't want to get back together with her, so don't.

The other girl:

But I dont want to talk to her anymore cause I have really no feelings for her anymore. After what she has done with me and treated me like dirt pretty much.

Your right this girl has treated you like dirt pretty much. From the sounds of it, when this girl said she wanted to date other ppl well dating you, It meant she wants to keep all her options open, and that she likes several guys. i.e., that other guy as it turned out.

I don't think very much of their change of hearts. Sure, they may feel like they really have one but until the better guy (no offense) comes along, the "treating like crap" will happen again.

Hope I helped.