(--Help--)

blackss

2morrow (saturday) im going over to girls house to hang out with her,or something like that...

any suggestions on things i could do with her while i'm over there? i don't just wanna sit there for 3 hours and watch tv...so plzzzz someone give me more ideas.

tytyty

Usually when a guy friend of mine comes over, we watch movies, walk around outside, swim, play video games (if I'm willing to be humiliated at how badly I am at them), or just sit around and talk. But that doesn't happen too often, usually we're all in a big group hanging out at each other's houses like bums lol. But if you're worried about things getting too boring when its just you and her, I'd suggest inviting someone else.

JyNx

lol...playing doctor?

dunno if pumpkins are possible

knowing myself, i'll plry pass out on her couch while watching tv...

i did this the other day when i went over there, but only for a few min, and when i woke up she was starin at me, and went "awwwww"

prly watch tv for a bit then, hopefully, something will pop up.

might actually get the finish watching a movie with her this time...

since the last few times i was either called home or my sister came over

i'm not even dating her tho

i can tell how she feels about me though..

how about some tips for on the couch

i lay there, she gets pretttttty close 2 me, and i feel that she wants to be close to me by the way she does it (gets a pillow, lays it down beside me so she can "lay down", she'll get up to do something and come back and sit closer, she'll constantly find small reasons to look back at me, into the eyes, and ask me things about the movie..) i have no prob with how close she gets, but any tips for laying on the couch with her? to make it most enjoyable?