Why are [some] older men attracted to younger girls?

Mistykitty

Wow, thanks for all the responses, guys c: I've been lurking this thread, just not really much to say.

I understand the reasoning now, I just can't wrap my head around why someone would want someone so much younger, period (regardless of gender). I've seen a lot of people here say breakups happen because the people are at "different places in life"...well, that's different places to the EXTREME =P

Also, I would just like to reiterate that I'm NOT speaking bad about people in large age gaps relationships (saw a few people getting defensive over it). Its just not MY thing. I really don't mean to offend anyone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
until one day, you're no longer "that beautiful young girl with they young attitute, amazing body and skin" but just another adult. Enjoy it while you can!

good point, but also i feel that some women feel like men are preying on them when really we are trying to be sociable and this actually goes for men and women who are around the same age as well. Many women have attitudes about men which are very obscure from the truth, that men are these monsters who want to rape and kill them. Even thou there are a few men out there, majority of them well there is nothing really wrong with them and it is usually just playful flirting.

Also, women seem to forget that men are usually put in the position to be the aggressor when it comes to establishing the relationship. They will feel like some men are always being aggressive towards them, well yes, society makes it that way, how else are they suppose to find mates when they will rarely if ever get approached by the opposite sex? Unfortunately since women are the ones who get approached they have the difficult tasks of weeding out the unsuitable ones, thankfully they get approached at all; if every 8 out of 10 men who approached a lady was either too old, too stupid, too ugly, or too broke to meet her standards than well i wouldn't be surprised to say the least

(oh i read the op's response i guess after i posted this but just for the sake of the thread i will leave this up anyways)

Archived