This one thread worried me a little

junebug123

I don't really one to get into the specifics of the thread, but it was so complicated and i didn't think it was real at all. in fact it was hard to swallow how anyone could actually make something up. This girl she writes about this story about how she got raped twice by the same dude then finds out she is pregnant and miscarries the child at 14 years of age? I have seen some stuff on this forum but nothing like this critical and the other part about it that is making me like is this fact or something, is that like no one really replied to me except me and someone else. It's just bugging is me all because i never seen something like that and now i feel worried about the person, has anyone else gone through a similar stress on here or is it just me.

I did not see that thread, but what you are feeling is compassion for another, and that is a good thing.

Whether the thread was real or not will not matter - I always feel that even if the thread is not real, perhaps the advice will go out there to help someone else in need, so the words are not wasted.

As far as being worried about the OP, there is not much you/we can do aside from words of encouragement and perhaps a prayer or two... And then you let it go...

Archived