He broke up with me today and now re-drawing his ex drawings!

PrettyGood

So one day before he broke up with me, he went to his ex profile and expressed his amazement to her drawing. Today he broke up with me and here in the evening he is posting his version of her drawing. What?!

She betrayed him physically 1 year ago and broke up with him. Where's his self-respect? I just feel so stupid wasting my time with him.

Why don't I block him? Because he has my stuff at home and procrastinate to return it and it's the only way to write him every day asking to return my stuff to me. It's like holding me attached after break up and playing my nerves!!! He doesn't let me to take my stuff from his house myself, promising to return it next day, and the next, and the next....

Why does he hold it if he doesn't want me in his life any longer?! I could block him easily!!!

I've told him about me ariving to take my stuff and he made an argument, saying, don't dare to come here, I will bring it to you myself. But today he made excuse that he is busy and will bring it tomorrow. And in a strict manner repeated not to do crazy stuff like going to his house because he will bring it himself. It drives me crazy

Archived