Is this normal?

Me and my girlfriend have had numerous sexual encounters and I have yet been able to cum? Our latest lasted about 2hours and 40mins then we basically gave up. I dunno I thought I would have the opposite problem. Yeah this is kinda embarrassing. I dunno what it could be maybe its the condom or something taking away feeling?

Try to relax more, vary your speed...

Yes, condoms definitely take away a lot of feeling, but don't do unprotected sex just for you to cum.

Do you masterbate? You should know what turns yourself on best. Otherwise, the best advice I can give is relax, and don't worry about performance. I've had that problem before too.

Maybe u should save yourself up for the moment i.e. don't masturbate for a a good number of days even a week before u have sex. This will make u more on edge. Also as the post above mentions, try to relax, don't worry about cumming, u might be putting pressure on yourself which in turn makes it harder for u to ejaculate.

If your struggling to cum make sure u do positions which allow u to penetrate deeply e.g. doggy style (gives a great view as well ). Also u could masturbate yourself with her. Assuming u can cum from masturbating u should be able to get yourself near to the point and then finish off while having sex with her.

My boyfriend and I spent three weeks together and he didn't cum during sex ONCE in that whole time. Looking back on it, we both realize that it was probably due to nervousness and stress. Don't worry so much about it, just focus on enjoying each other's company and being intimate.

Dont focus on cumming. It sounds my psychological than physical. Its not something that i would worry about. Actually its a good thing compared to cumming too early. Enjoy the sexual experience, instead of focusing on cumming try and focus on other aspects of sex, the noises your partner makes, the physical contact, look into ur partners eyes. Do anything else you can so that you dont focus on the actual completion

My boyfriend and I spent three weeks together and he didn't cum during sex ONCE in that whole time. Looking back on it, we both realize that it was probably due to nervousness and stress. Don't worry so much about it, just focus on enjoying each other's company and being intimate.

Maybe thats it. Cause I really don't know.

As far as I know, the doctor cannot correct anything if it's just nerves and/or tension. My boyfriend was afraid that there was something wrong with him so he went in. They told him it was fine and he was probably just too tense, and that was it.

DBL, I don't see how being intimate with someone you care about can be considered a waste of time. Cumming shouldn't be the priority. The priority should be doing your best to show each other how much you love each other. The rest of it is just the perks! Well, that's my view on it anyway.

It very well could be the condom, my ex boyfriend was never able to come when he wore one, and I didn't find it as enjoyable either. Perhaps you two should agree on another method of birth control to figure out if that's the problem, such as the pill or the depo provera shot? (The latter is effective immediately after)

I'm going to agree with the majority here that you're probably putting too much pressure on yourself. Continue to try out new positions until you find one that works for you, and don't focus so much on having an orgasm and you should be there in no time.

As for DBL's comment on it being a waste of time, I'm completely with PAdreamer on this one. It's rather selfish and immature to be so focused on your own pleasure that you would disregard the needs and wants of your partner.

• 3 weeks later...