Had a Great First Date - Now for the Second?

paperboy48

Alright, so I had a great first date last night. We met for drinks at a restaraunt. I have been out of this game for a long time...

We both expressed interest in going out again...

So, 1st QST: Do I wait to contact her until tomorrow or should I do it tonight?

2nd QST: I'm thinking dinner is the next step...should I offer to pick her up or is it too soon for that?

As long as she has interest in YOU timing shouldn't be such an issue. I mean if you start throwing expensive dinners and outings at her, you'll go broke and stress her as she may feel you want something in return. Something to think about.

Each person is different. Keep your lines of communications open and I'd ask her to let me know if there was something SHE WOULD LIKE to do. Might make all the difference.

As always, mad luck and don't over analyze things.

I dont think that you have to jump the gun here, as far as contacting, a little mystery isnt a bad thing. I would say that dinner is a great idea for date #2.

I do agree with the mystery thing but if I like him and want to see him again and he tells me the next day he wants to see me again I'm all smiles.

Don't go overboard on the dinner thing. Keep it simple, somewhere you dont have to put on airs and graces, a place where you feel comfortable so you can relax, and where she will feel relaxed.

Archived