Embarassed because of my actions, but FINALLY ready to take the high road.

Not one, but TWO friends of mine told me today that I'm my old self again. Idk why. Maybe it's because I've actually been flirting with girls and having a good time or maybe it's just my overall aura. I feel like my old self a little, but i keep thinking about the stupid things that i have been doing out of loneliness and frustration. If you haven't been following my story, a couple of months ago I was sitting in my apartment lonely one day and i decided to contact my ex. She didn't pick up so i looked on her twitter and saw that she was still talking to the guy that I had noticed on her page the month before. I ended up sending him a nice message asking if he was talking to my ex on that level and he told me yes. Later that night, my ex sent me a text that would send me into a deep depression. That was the first stupid thing that I did that i'm still mad at myself about.

The next stupid thing that happened was my exes bf starts talking about me on twitter and we start having words.

The most recent incident with my ex getting her mom to call me talking about I'm "in the way of their relationship" really made me mad and I ended up cursing my ex out. I also ended up having yet another conversation with my exes bf because she is trying to get us to fight and this idiot is a felon who plays with guns and said he'd pull it out on me.

I feel like a sucker and a fool. Here I am a 22 year old in college with a lot of cool stuff going on and I'm stressing and doing stupid things over a 20 year old with serious emotional issues. My ex and her bf don't have a bachelors in english, they can't write a screenplay, they can't make music. Ive just been out of character ever since my ex started trippin before we broke up for good. I am always a calm, level headed guy, but i havent been that way lately. I've been making poor choices and posting the same sorry threads on here. I've been an emotional ahole since July and it's time to man up.

In conclusion, I have realized that i made some poor excuses that set me back in my healing. I feel really dumb for what i've been doing, but i will not make the same mistakes twice. My ex doesnt exist anymore and i'm taking the high road. I'm moving on people.

hey

high five top five ...

fabulous to read this ...

your not dumb ..we ALL go to crazy town darling , infact I bought a house and have decided to stay there ...just to make tea for when the next broken heat comes to town ..

you , me ..the next poster , the one after that ...we have all been there , done stuff ..blah blah blah

and you know what ..none of that matters any more

what matters is this

I'm moving on people.

good for you fella ...life is going to be sweet for you xx

hey

high five top five ...

fabulous to read this ...

your not dumb ..we ALL go to crazy town darling , infact I bought a house and have decided to stay there ...just to make tea for when the next broken heat comes to town ..

you , me ..the next poster , the one after that ...we have all been there , done stuff ..blah blah blah

and you know what ..none of that matters any more

what matters is this

good for you fella ...life is going to be sweet for you xx

Thank you your posts always make me smile.

Archived