Permantly deleted

I have permantly deleted my stupid fake facebook account so i can and will no longer look, at his facebook i refuse to torture myself over someone who doesnt want to be with me i need to stay strong and try to be happy, its only me that is making myself unhappy,

thank you to everyone who has replied to my threads you cant all be wrong in what i was doing to myself

Good for you , sometimes when you are in the middle of it all , you don't get as a good a view as others sometimes can. The first steps , noticing you have been making things worse for yourself and doing something about that means you can start to slowly heal . Keep strong and resist the urges to want to know what is going on in their life

I have not been following your posts, but I think you did the right thing! And it's a sure sign you are getting better! You are completely right-- why give all the power to your ex. YOU don't need another person that makes you question yourself. The world is full of people, you will find someone better!!

I have permantly deleted my stupid fake facebook account so i can and will no longer look, at his facebook i refuse to torture myself over someone who doesnt want to be with me i need to stay strong and try to be happy, its only me that is making myself unhappy,

thank you to everyone who has replied to my threads you cant all be wrong in what i was doing to myself

amen to that pnoy ..lots of love xxxx

Archived