What is up with the whiskey Dick he says he gets

Ok get this we are like all in the moment then he says he cant get off! It takes forever and then he doesnt even go... we dont even do it if he has been drinking or under the influence of pot! Do you think Its me or is this common.. He gets hard and everything so I just dont really know whats going on Help Me!

Maybe he is not comfortable finishing with you yet. Try to get him to do it(orgasm) while not having sex but still have you around. That way he has no mental block when your going at it.

If its not that maybe he is going at it with himself too much...tell him to go easy for a while and see if that helps. Best of luck!

Hi DeeZin,

I'm not sure if you're saying that this occurs only when he drinks or is high, or that it happens when he isn't under the influence of something. It is true that sometimes a guy can't, umm, "finish" or even get it up if he's had a lot to drink. Trust me, I know.

On the other hand, if the guy is usually drunk or high during sex, when he has sex while sober, he may not be able to get it up, since psychologically he's not "prepared."

Hi DeeZin,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I understand that you are having a problem with making love with your b/f while he is under influence of pot and/or alcohol.

Alcohol does this to people. Some people are more "resistant" than others, but alcohol and drugs are potential killers in making love. I would try things again when he's sober.

I hope that this helps you on your way and wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~