Ask the girl i been crazy about on a date

no_fear

Hi everyone, wonder if you could help me out here.

I have been crazy about this girl for almost a year now. in the 10th we were in the same class and i guess she kind of found out i liked her. Then after the 10th i called her up one day and told her that i really really like her. Then we both went out on our holidays and after we got back we were like normal friends again. I don't know what she thinks about me yet. I do know she liked this other guy who was in my class and now also in the 11th we are in the same class. I had to go to my dad n make him use his infulence to get me into that college and class. I don't know wether she yet likes that other guy who is my good friend. I know he doesn't like her.

I have dreams about her where i see we both are just sitting and holding eachother.

Unfortunately i don't speak to her much on the phone but now our friendship has increased, from what it was in the 10th. I don't know when is the right time to ask her out and tell her that i really care about her. I don't know if i should wait for a bit more time and then tell her after i make our friendship stronger.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I would never do anything like that on the phone. Any discussions I ever had were always in person. If your willing to sacrifice your friendship to find out how she likes you, then just go for it. If this is a concern, then maybe you should evaluate the situation a bit. Honestly...you sound a bit obsessed with her, and she may find that a bit weird. I mean pulling strings just to get you in a class just to be with her...that is obsessive and not real healthy.

Me personally...I would just go for it. If it works great, if not, then you saved yourself some time you would of wasted.

DBL

Welll first of all you have to know if she wants to be something more than friends. This isnt something that you should ask but you should be able to tell by the way she responds to you. I get the feeling that she just wants to be friends, what you can do is continue to be friends with her but dont think that she is a sure thing, so you need to find other girls to go out with also.

well i dint exactly change my class jus for her u knw... my class in whic i was was full or these vernacular people who got into my college through some reserved seats... so it was a sad class and hardly any1 nwe gud english to talk with normally

this girl is my friend right now i yet speak to her normally... when she found out i liked her in the 10th she did act weird for quite a long while.. then she became normal again... and i knw that tellin her tht on the phone wasnt a gud move... but anywayz...

by the way... i am an indian in bombay... and i went for lunch with some friends yesterday (including her) and today im going for a party where she is going to be there... im going to try n keep the ball bouncing n keep conversing and try to build some kinda trust and all... and i jus wanted to ask her and see where i stand... but tht might ruin the friendship...

(thanks for replying... please continue to.... thanks everyone)