What should I do?

silentone14

I'm having some trouble. I was hoping someone could give me some good simple advice. I used to be a regular person at school and nothing really impacted my life hard. I didn't love or like anyone. But that all changes I think when someone loves or likes you. Someone felt that way about me. At first I didn't like them that much. But as time went on I found myself liking this person. Then later in the week I went to a haunted forest type deal. I met this hot girl there. She was scared and stuff so I held her hand. After that I just got real attracted to her. I'm pretty sure this girl likes me a little too, but I don't know how much. She gave me her number and stuff and I felt we were both interested in eachother. Then I figured out she live in another town. [PROFANITY REMOVED BY MODERATOR] But that didn't stop me from liking her. I felt more and more feelings for her, I even dreamed about her and talked to her on the phone. I feel like I need to be with someone cause my insides are pulsing and turning over eachother. I'm going to split if I don't get someone. I'm sure which ever one it is, is going to be with me for a long time before I let go. So can someone help me on what to do or who to pick?

You're coming off a little desperate there... why do you *need* to be with someone? Is there something missing in your life you think a relationship will fill in? That's usually the start of being needy which drives people away.

Sorry to sound harsh.

This girl obviously likes you. She gave you her phone number. The question is, can you make it work since she lives in another town. On the other hand there is someone else closer to you who likes you and who you seem to now like.

All I can really suggest is just relax a little. Why not have both of them on the go at the same time and see what develops with each of them. You may find one works out and the other doesn't. No need to kill your options so soon!

Dude, I am surely not the wisest man in the world when it comes to women that is for sure. But if a girl voluntarilies give you her number she wants it go further than a hug in the enchanted forest. Give her a call, see where it goes, but as one earlier mentioned.. don't come accross NEEDY.... girls/woman dont want someone that is needy they want someone confident and who knows what they want in life.... not someone that just NEEDS someone to be with. Everyone NEEDS someone but you dont want them to think that the only reason you want to be with THEM is that your NEED someone, anyone to be with, and they happen to be close by.

I you like this girl then definitely persue it. WHo knows where it will lead in the future. If you have dreamed about her then follow your dream dude. What harm is there in that?

never close a door you dont have to and when you do.... try not to slam them... u might need to reopen it in the future sometime....

AS someone who was very shy and reserved early in my life, Dont think you NEED someone to completet yourself, that theory neverf works. You are complete as you are man. YOu have to define who you are... NOt someone else...... finding that someone is NOT what finished making you who you are. Like who you are... and if oyu don't changer what you dont like ... don't expect a girl or woman to fulfill everything that is missing in yourt life.... it does not worek that way. Learn to be comfortable with just who YOU are. don't let your insecurities about you though... get in your way of meeting her either....

Dreamweaver, that's some terrific advice. There were lots of little wise tidbits throughout your post, especially the part about not slamming doors shut. I realize that now, too, but I wish I'd learned it a lot sooner. It's incredibly good advice, and I hope everyone takes notices of it.