Jobless for 2 months and parents being annoyed

jeanettelee

At OP, I totally understand , after the divorce my mom told me come back home, there is always a place for u. I went back home, and then quit my job 3 months later bcoz I didn't enjoy it. Now I'm trying to start my own company but no one is interested in me bcoz I'm new. So I'm sitting jobless. My mom has also not been speaking to me for 2 weeks. He blames me for the divorce and tells me how useless I am. She also bangs doors, screams and shouts and this is no way to live. She says I don't contribute to the house so meals are limited to me (yes, as bad as that). I'm hoping and praying I find a job so I can get the hell out. I hope u find something too. To sit around, totally sucks, it feels like I'm an old person waiting to die.

Thanks for the replies. I don't know what to say. BTW, sorry for the confusion but I don't live in Aussie anymore.

Ferrero: I hope you find a job soon too. I can totally relate to what you're going through. It must be really tough for you esp. when your parents have divorced. Hang in there. We can get through this.

Archived